Main Plant Systems Engineer
Ref. No. L&T-S&L/SES/2017/105
- Expertise in Main Plant Systems such as Main Steam, Hot Reheat, Cold Reheat, HP/LP Bypass, Feed water, Condensate, Extraction Steam, Heater Drains, Steam Drains etc.
- Exposure with hands-on experience on Heat Balances, Design Criteria, P&IDs, Pipe & Equipment Sizing, Technical Specifications, Bid Evaluation, Vendor Drawing Reviews, System Description, Operation & Control Philosophy.
- Conceptual Knowledge on equipment / building general arrangement drawings, knowledge of piping / equipment materials.
- Ability to lead and guide junior engineers, interact with piping & physical design team and other disciplines.
- B.E/ B. Tech (Mechanical) / M. Tech (Mechanical)
- Experience in Main Plant Systems Engineering preferably with Coal based Thermal Power Station and/or Nuclear Power Plants Turbine Cycle
To apply contact email@example.com with reference number in the subject line.
Posted on: 06/2020